RECENT HAPPENINGS

cake yoga quota

A great many things have been happening, and so many good things, that I thought these recent happenings deserved a round up.

That drool-worthy Lemon Almond Ricotta Cake? You can find the recipe here. A Hedy Journey is a kick-ass blog about women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Medicine) with a focus on Engineering. Co-run by one of my amazing past yoga students, Yvette.

I've been practicing at the most charming little yoga studio in Oxford, Yoga Quota. And a few weeks ago I joined there already stellar teaching team.

Yoga Quota is a charity that for every 50 students we have through the studio, a class is taught for an under-privileged group. I recently spent the afternoon with the amazing charity KEEN Oxford, and wrote about my experience here.

Speaking of lovely experiences, Adam and I spent out second Valentine's day in a row hosting a Partner Yoga Workshop.

And one of our lovely students wrote a review of my regular class.

There's also been lots of new winter experiences, curried-cauliflower salads, and PB+banana on toast.

Bliss, gratitude, and high fives all rounds folks! xx

yoga quota yoga quota

No comments:

Post a Comment